Royal Air Maroc is the national airline service provider of Morocco. They provide services to more than 92 destinations globally. They provide good customer service and Special Assistance to passengers in need. Suppose you are flying with Royal Air Maroc from Casablanca to Dubai and need help. You can contact them conveniently by calling, visiting the airport, using social media, and many more. The ways to contact them are mentioned below.
Ways to contact Royal Air Maroc from Dubai
Calling is the first and best way to contact Royal Air Maroc. You can resolve your query in the shortest possible time by talking to a representative. Below-given is some valuable contacts at Dubai International Airport.
- Dubai International Airport Contact: +971-4-224-5555
- Royal Air Maroc Customer Service number: +212-522-48-97-97
- Dubai Airport Baggage Service contact: +971(0)4-214-4433
- Royal Air Maroc Baggage service contact: 00-212-5224-89797
- Royal Air Maroc Reservation number: +971-4-234-0202
Suppose you wish to contact them. You can call the Royal Air Maroc Dubai phone number at +212-522-48-97-97, and they will transfer your call to a representative.
By Visiting the Office-
You can also contact Royal Air Maroc at Dubai Airport by visiting their office address at
Dubai International Airport
Shop 2B, Al Fajer Business Center
Airport Rd, Dubai, UAE
Dubai International Airport
Airport Road PO Box 25755
Al Garhoud, Dubai
Email is another way to contact Royal Air Maroc at Dubai International Airport. Generally, email is used to contact for a time-taking query that requires regular monitoring. If you need help, email them at email@example.com, writing your query in detail. They will respond to your query within 24 hours.
Special Assistance is offered to passengers with serious mental illness, low visibility, low mobility, Senior citizens, and the differently-abled. You can call +212-522-48-97-97 to request Special Assistance or opt for it during the flight booking.
Services offered at Dubai International Airport
- Flight booking and cancellation
- Visa Services
- Immigration Services
- In-flight Meals
- Valet Parking
- Visa on Arrival
- Missing Luggage
- Baggage Allowance.
From which Terminal gate Royal Air Maroc flies to Dubai Airport?
The Royal Air Maroc operates Terminal 1 of the Dubai International Airport. You can find their Booking offices and Customer help desks at the same Terminal.
What is the working timing of Royal Air Maroc at Dubai Airport?
You can avail yourself of the Royal Air Maroc customer services at Dubai Airport from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. The services are not available on the weekends.
How can I contact Royal Air Maroc via Social Media?
Social media is a popular way to contact Royal Air Maroc 24/7. You can use the links mentioned below to contact them.
How do I contact the baggage loss department in Dubai?
If you have lost your baggage at Dubai International Airport, contact the Dubai Lost and Found office on the Underground level of Terminal 1 Departures. You can also raise a complaint by calling them at +971(0)4-214-433.
Read More About:
- How do I Contact Royal Air Maroc at JFK Airport?
- How Can I Contact Royal Air Maroc From Montreal?
- How to Speak to Someone at Royal Air Maroc from Heathrow?
- How do I Speak with a Human at Royal Air Maroc in the UK?
- How do I Speak With Someone at Royal Air Maroc from Miami?
- How do I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc from Dulles Airport?
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?