EgyptAir is one of the most popular airlines in Egypt, which works to provide the best of services to passengers traveling from the country to other parts of the world. If the passenger has booked a ticket with the airline and wants to cancel it, they can refer to the Egyptair cancellation policy below.
EgyptAir allows passengers to cancel the ticket purchased by adhering to the policies formulated by the airline, which are:
- The passengers can cancel without additional fees charged 24 hours after purchasing the flight. It is applicable only if the tickets are purchased directly from the airline's website.
- If the airline tends to cancel or delays the flight, the passenger can cancel the tickets at no cost.
- For passengers traveling in Business or First Class, the cancellation can be made 3-4 hours before the flight departs, depending on the booking type.
- In case of a medical emergency with the passenger, they can cancel the ticket without any fee charged. Also, the cancellation can be made free of cost in case of the death of a close relative. The passenger must submit the relevant documents to the airline in both cases.
How can I cancel my flight on EgyptAir?
Canceling the flight on EgyptAir is quite simple and easily understandable. The process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of EgyptAir.
- Choose the Book option and select the My Bookings option.
- Enter the details about the Booking Reference and Last Name.
- After logging in to your account, you can tap the cancel my booking option.
- Review the details, make the payment if required, and make the final submission.
- The airline will send a confirmation mail for the cancellation that has been made successfully.
Additionally, if the passenger cannot cancel through the online portal, they can directly call the airline at +1 212 581 5600 to initiate the cancellation process. The timings for making a call are between 9:00 to 17:00 hours from Monday to Friday.
How Much Do I Have to Pay to Cancel a Flight on EgyptAir?
The cancellation cost for flight tickets bought on EgyptAir usually varies between 20 USD to 50 USD. The cost can vary depending on the type of booking, the fare type, the ticket type, and the destination the passenger selects for traveling.
Can I Cancel my same-day flight on EgyptAir?
Egyptair does provide the passenger with the option of canceling on the same day of the scheduled departure. But, the passenger will have to pay a specific amount more than the standard cancellation fee charged to complete the process. In the case of refundable tickets, it can charge up to around 80- 90 percent, and 100 percent in the case of non-refundable tickets.
How do I cancel my flight for free on EgyptAir?
The passenger can cancel their flight free of cost by following the 24-hour cancellation policy wherein no cost needs to be paid additionally if the ticket cancellation is made within 24 hours of the purchase.
The EgyptAir cancellation policy and process information have been explained in detail. You may visit the official website of the airline for additional information required.
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?