If you have any issues regarding your flight and require the Thai Airways Sydney contact number, you can visit the airline's official website, and you will get the contact number quickly. You can dial these contact numbers if you have a query regarding a reservation or ticket: 612-9844-0999, 1300-651-960. You should listen to the IVR steps when dialing these contact numbers and reach the representative. Here are some IVR steps:
- Press 1 or 2 for the selection of the language.
- Press 3 to book the flight.
- Press 4 to cancel the flight.
- Press 5 to check the flight status.
- Press 6 to apply for a refund.
- Press 7 to speak with the representative.
Thai Airways Sydney Airport Office Address
When the passenger looks for the Thai Airways Sydney phone number 1300651960 and the airport address, they can visit the website, and they will get it. Passengers can connect with the airline representative and share their queries. After that, the representative will provide them with a quick response to their query as soon as possible. They can visit the airport office and get a response from the human to your queries as quickly as possible. The address of the airport is Level 3 T1 Sydney International Airport.
Thai Airways Lost and Found Service in Sydney
Suppose you lost your baggage and you have already informed the airline. The airline will receive your baggage, and they have asked you to come and take your luggage, but you don’t know the address of the lost and found service in Sydney. You can visit the official website and get the address immediately.
Address of Thai Airways Lost and Found Services in Sydney: Ground Floor Menzies Aviation baggage services office. T1 Sydney International Airport. Phone number: 02 833 7 9252.
Thai Airways Check-in Counter at Sydney Airport
The check-in counter of the airline location gets changed, and they don’t have the option of kiosk check-in. You can do it check-in over the phone call, web check-in, online check-in, and check-in at the airport. If you have a piece of luggage and want to drop off your baggage, the self-baggage drop opening time is 3 hours before the departure time and closing time 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Where do Thai Airways fly from Sydney airport?
When booking your flight on the airline, you should know where the airline flies. After that, you can book your flight. Thai Airways flies from Sydney Airport to these destinations:
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?