Whoever has a departure soon with Air France wants to cancel their ticket, but before they cancel, passengers should read the Air France Cancellation Policy below to avoid any difficulties during the cancellation procedure.
- Booking canceled within 24 hours of purchase with Air France will allow the passenger to get a full refund.
- The booking cancellation is only allowed on unused segments of the ticket.
- People canceling non-refundable tickets can get a future credit voucher from Air France.
- The future credit voucher has a validity of one year from the date of cancellation.
- For people with the lower difference, no refund will be provided to the passengers per the policy.
- Passengers can get a ticket refund in the event of death or injury to family members or companion passengers.
- Refundable fares have a flexible cancellation policy, and cancellation can be requested up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure for international bookings. In contrast, it can be requested 2 hours before for domestic flights.
How do I Cancel my Air France flight ticket?
With Air France flights, passengers can cancel their reservations online and offline. The online method is very hassle-free, and you can quickly complete it by following the given steps:
- To begin, visit the Air France official portal.
- Then, go to the “my booking” option available at the top of their homepage.
- Now, log in to your account with your booking reference number and last name available on your ticket.
- After that, you can go to the “cancel my reservation” section.
- You will also get the option to request a refund.
- Open the refund form and enter your details.
- Then, you will need to select the reason for your ticket cancellation.
- Tap on the continue button.
- Once your reservation ticket has been canceled, Air France will send you a confirmation message.
What fees do I have to pay for flight cancellation on Air France?
Passengers who cancel their flight booked with Flying Blue Miles will be charged $53. After 24 hours of booking, passengers must pay a fee of $200 to use an online method to cancel bookings and cancellations made via the airport counter. Passengers who cancel their tickets on call will be charged $250 as a cancellation fee.
Can I Cancel my Air France flight ticket at the airport counter?
Yes, you can cancel your Air France flight ticket at the ticket counter available at the airport if you cannot cancel your ticket online. You can directly go to the Air France ticket counter and ask the airline officials to cancel your ticket by providing them with a valid reason. You will also need to provide your reservation details to the airline agent to proceed with the cancellation procedure and get confirmation about ticket cancellation.
How do I Claim a refund after canceling my flight ticket?
Passengers whose flights get canceled by Air France due to bad weather or poor air quality might be considering how to claim the reimbursement. So, they can go to the help desk at the airport or submit the online claim form on the Air France website, wherein they need to submit their reservation details and other required information. At last, passengers can submit their claim form and get a revert soon from Air France.
How do I contact Air France to Cancel flight tickets?
If a passenger wants to contact Air France customer service to cancel their ticket, they can call the airline's official phone number: +1 800 237 2747. Once the passengers get the Air France agent on call, they must speak about issues and follow the on-call instructions to cancel their booked ticket.
Read More About:
- Austrian Airlines Business Class Upgrade Cost - Terms details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Change Terms - How to Reschedule
- Kuwait Airways Business Class Upgrade Rules & Cost You Pay
- Etihad Airways Flight Change Terms - Charges Details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules & Fees You Pay?
- Air France Business Class Upgrade Terms - How to Do with Miles
- Air France Flight Cancellation Rules, Cost | How to Get Refund
- Tap Air Portugal Business Class Upgrade Rules - Process info
- How do I Speak to Live Person (24/7) at Latam Airlines?
- Tap Air Portugal Newark Airport (EWR) Contact & Terminal Info