Do you have to cancel your Eva Air flight? If yes, you must know certain conditions to cancel a flight. The Eva Air cancellation policy clearly defines the terms and conditions you must follow while canceling your Eva Air flight. To know the policy, peruse the following points carefully.
- Customers are free to cancel any booking within 24 hours of making the reservation without a cancellation fee, provided that departure is beyond seven days.
- Reservations made through the Eva website or at the airport counter are eligible for cancellations.
- Cancellations made on the same day of booking are entitled to a full refund.
- All refundable and non-refundable fares are subject to Eva Air's cancellation policy.
- The airline’s cancellation policy does not cover group bookings and reward tickets.
- Any flights canceled by the airline are eligible for a full refund. Customers are also eligible for cancellation compensation that varies on several factors.
How can I cancel my Eva Air Flight?
After learning the Eva Air cancellation policy, let’s understand the process of canceling a flight. You can get your flight canceled online and offline. To know the process, you should look through the following online method.
- Open Eva Air’s official website. The link for this is https://www.evaair.com/.
- Place the cursor over the ‘Manage’ tab and click the ‘Cancel Booking’ option.
- On the next page, mention your booking reference and full name in the correct fields—log in to retrieve your booking.
- You must provide a reason for cancellation and tick the refund option if you wish to apply.
- Complete and submit the refund form that opens.
- You shall get a confirmation on your registered email address.
The offline cancellation process:
In this process, you have to get in touch with customer service for flight cancellation. The representative will help you out in the process. Call Eva Air's official helpline number, +1-310-362-6600. You might hear an automated IVR menu. Choose a suitable option for your call to connect. Soon a customer service executive will connect with you. Inform them of your concern and provide the details they ask for. Upon successful cancellation, you will get an email.
How much does it cost to cancel an EVA Air flight?
- The airline charges 50 USD and 100 USD for domestic and international flights.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours, you will be charged a 100 to 500 USD fee.
Can I Get a full refund for canceling my Eva Air Flight Ticket within 24 hours of booking?
As per Eva Air’s cancellation policy, customers who revoke their flight within 24 hours of booking are entitled to a full refund.
How do I cancel an Eva Air Flight same-day for free?
Sometimes inevitable situations might arise due to which customers must cancel their flight on the same day as departure. Cancellations done on the day of departure attract a heavy fee or are ineligible in some cases. However, you can cancel your flight for free if there is any medical condition or other serious issue. You must reach the airport help desk to cancel your flight and get your cancellation done.
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?