Jetblue is a United States low-cost airline, and its headquarter is situated in Long Island City. Suppose you have booked a flight ticket with this airline, and for some reason, you have to cancel your flight ticket. But need to know about the cancellation policy, process, and charges of Jetblue. You can read the information about JetBlue's cancelation policy and process below.
- As per the Jetblue cancellation policy, you can cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking for free, given the departure is after seven days.
- If a cancellation is made through a phone call with a customer care agent, you will be charged a service fee of 25 $ along with the cancellation charges.
- If you cancel a nonrefundable ticket, you will get a refund in the form of a travel credit.
- When you cancel a flight, you will get a refund for the payment source used to make the reservation.
- If a flight is canceled by the airline, you will get a full refund.
- If one cancels a government or military ticket fare, one will get a refund on the unused portion.
How can I cancel my Jetblue flight?
You can cancel your JetBlue flight by using the official website or calling the customer's car number. You may follow the steps below to cancel via the official website.
- Open the homepage jetblue.com and click "Manage Trips"
- Type in the confirmation code and last name in the relevant fields and click "Continue."
- Select the relevant flight booking and select "cancel the flight."
- You will get an email confirming the cancelation and the time it may take to be refunded to your bank account.
Another way to cancel your JetBlue flight is by using customer care number 1 (800) 538-2583. Ring the number and follow the voice instructions to get to an agent. The agent will require the flight details, like the confirmation code; passengers name to get to the booking summary and cancel the flight on your behalf. You will be informed about the refund details and the cancelation charges you may have to pay.
What charges do I have to pay for canceling my JetBlue flight?
The charges you have to pay for canceling your JetBlue flight depend on the route, type of ticket, and departure date. You can find more details in the points below.
- Customers who hold a Blue Basic fare ticket will have to pay a cancellation fee of 200 $ per person, and for flight cancelation for travel within North America, Central America, or the Caribbean, you will have to pay a cancellation fee of 100$ per person.
- The cancellation is free of cost for other types of fare tickets before the departure.
Can I cancel my same-day flight on JetBlue?
Yes, you can cancel your same-day flight on JetBlue easily. However, you may be charged a cancellation fee for it.
For Mosaic members, the cancellation fee is waived for same-day cancellations.
How do I cancel my Jetblue flight for free?
You can cancel your JetBlue flight for free if it is done within 24 hours of making the reservation, and the departure date should be at least a week away.
The information above will help you if you need to cancel a JetBlue flight ticket. If you need help, use the official website or contact the customer service number.
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?