After making the reservation with Air New Zealand, if you want to change your flight due to an unpreventable situation or change in plan. Air New Zealand makes its website more conducive, and you can easily change your flight at the website. Before changing the flight, you need to get through the flight change policy to check whether you are eligible for the flight change.
Air New Zealand has set some flight change policies so that it will be easy for the passenger to change the flight. Air New Zealand Flight Change policy is as described below:
- Per the 24-hour flight change policy, you can change your flight within one day of the booking. If you want to change your flight after 24 hours of the booking, you need to pay some charges for the flight change.
- If you need to change your flight due to an accident or health issues, submit the medical certificate to the help desk, and the representative will help you. In that situation, you can change your flight on the same day.
- You can change your flight if you bought the insurance while booking Air New Zealand's flight ticket.
- The passenger who has purchased the non-refundable ticket cannot change their flight.
- If you are a frequent Air New Zealand flier, you will get some privileges for the flight change, seat upgrade, and name change.
How do I change my flight on Air New Zealand?
Air New Zealand provides different ways to change the flight. You can go to the official website, or you can make a call for the flight change. Air New Zealand aims to provide the best services to the passengers.
Use online medium to change the flight:
You can use the online process to change the flight with Air New Zealand. It is one of the fastest ways, and you need to follow the steps described below:
- Navigate the official web link of Air New Zealand.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the option Manage.
- Now, fill out the booking reference number and the passenger's last name in the following sections. Tap on the search option.
- On the next page, you will get the details of all the flights, and you need to choose from the ticket you need to change.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Air New Zealand.
Can I request a Flight Change on Air New Zealand at the Airport Counter?
Yes, you can change your flight at the airport. You must submit your traveling documents and passport to the help desk. The representative will help you with the flight change.
What Charges do I have to pay for Flight change on Air New Zealand?
- The flight change fees depend on your ticket type and the traveling routes. If you are traveling with economy class, you must pay at least 75 to 100 dollars as a fee.
- If you have booked the business class, you must pay 100 to 150 dollars as a flight change charge.
Can I Change my flight on Air New Zealand after check-in?
Yes, you can change your flight with Air New Zealand after check-in. You can use the online process to change the flight.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide