Turkish Airlines is the one that allows the passengers to make the necessary changes in the reservation during unavoidable circumstances. They make sure that the passenger gets the most reliable help and assistance when they proceed for the same. However, some rules and regulations are mentioned in the changed policy of Turkish Airlines, which are mentioned here for you as follows.
If the change in your flight ticket is under any medical emergency, in that case, the airline will allow the passengers to make changes in their flight ticket without additional charges. However, they need to provide the necessary documents supporting their reason for the change.
If the passenger's boarding gets denied due to overbooking, in that case, the airline is liable to provide them with an alternate flight without any additional charges.
The passengers must always pay the fare difference in their previous and newly booked flight tickets.
How can I change my flight on Turkish Airlines?
The steps that need to be learned and followed to make Turkish Airlines flight change online through the official website are mentioned and explained here for you as follows.
- Get yourself onto the official website of the airline, and look for the 'Manage Booking' section from the homepage.
- Click on the 'Manage Booking' section to enter the booking reference code as well as the surname of the passenger, and click on the 'Continue' option to proceed further.
- Click the ' Change ' option on the flight delay page.
- Follow the on-screen process to make the necessary changes to your flight.
- Once the changes are made, you will be averted to the payment page, where you must follow the on-screen instructions to make the required change.
- You'll receive the confirmation message on your registered email and the re-issued flight ticket as soon as the payment process is complete.
How much do I pay to change my flight on Turkish Airlines?
If the travelers make the change of their flight ticket at a time when there are less than 12 hours left to make the scheduled departure, in that case, they need to pay at least $12.02 as change charges. Other than that, the charges depend upon the time left for a scheduled departure, time of reservation, distance covered by the aircraft, and the flight class in which they will proceed to make the reservation.
How can I change my same-day flight to Turkish Airlines?
The travelers can proceed with the flight change online using the "Manage Booking' section or by connecting with the representative through the customer service number if covered under the 24-hour policy. Per the 24-hour risk-free period, travelers can change their flight ticket within 24 hours from the reservation without paying any change charges. However, this rule applies on the booking made at least seven days in advance from the scheduled departure of their flight.
How do I change my Turkish Airlines flight for free?
People can make the flight change for free within 24 hours of reservation, or if you have made the reservation under Miles and Smile membership, the airline will also exempt the change charges for the single reservation. The passengers didn't need to pay the flight change charges in case of a flight delay.
Read More About:
- How do I speak to a person at Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines Check-in
- Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Turkish Airlines Name Change Policy
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide