Malaysia Airlines is the flag carrier of Malaysia and a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. Suppose you have booked a flight ticket on this airline and want to choose your favorite seat but need to know how to choose and the policy. Go through the terms and conditions of seat selection.
- Available for window, aisle, standard, emergency exit, extra legroom (A330 and A350 aircraft).
- Available for Malaysian domestic and international markets.
- Seat selection is not available for MASwings connecting flights and code share flights.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Not available for passengers with disabilities/special needs, children travelling alone, group bookings (more than 9 persons), and facility seats such as infant or bassinet seats.
- Seat selection fee is vary depending on flight route. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- Children either accompanied or unaccompanied by adults are strictly not permitted to select and to be allocated at this row
How can I choose my preferred seat on Malaysia Airlines?
You can choose from various options to select the preferred seats on Malaysia Airlines. Here are the methods you make for seat selection on Malaysia Airlines.
Advance seat selection:
If you would like to select the seats, you can select the seats at the time of flight booking. If you want to know how to select the seats and the reservation, you can review the points below.
- Book your flight tickets using the online website as you usually do.
- Enter the destination points and so on.
- Then, form the list of flights and select the flight.
- Then, provide the passenger details.
- Now, before proceeding, select the seats from the seat map.
- Make the payment and get your flight tickets to your email.
Depending on the Malaysia Airlines Seat Selection policy, the web check-in seat selection may or may not have a seat selection fee. Make sure to read the terms and conditions to select the seats before the seat selection.
- You need to open Malaysia Airlines' official page.
- Search for the web check-in tab on the main page.
- Enter the reservation code and the passenger's surname.
- From the seat map, select the preferred seats.
- And proceed with the on-screen instructions to get the e-pass.
How much is seat selection on Malaysia Airlines?
If you select the seats in advance, the seat selection fee can be between $50 and $100, depending upon the routes, seats, and various other factors.
Can I Select my seat on Malaysia Airlines at the airport counter?
Yes, you can select the seats while checking in at the counter. Your preferred seat may or may not be available. Hence, it is recommended that you book your seats at the time of booking to get the preferred seats, or you can also select the seats at the time of check-in using the web check-in.
How many types of seat classes are provided by Malaysia Airlines?
There are a few types of seats available on Malaysia Airlines. The window seats, aisle seats, emergency exit row seats, standard seats, and extra legroom seats. Passengers have the option to select their preferred seats before their flight departure. Read the policy of Malaysia Airlines seat selection to avoid any inconvenience at the time of boarding.
How do I Choose my seat on Malaysia Airlines for free?
If you would like to choose preferred seats for free, you can use the self-check-in using the kiosk machine or the web check-in option to select the seats for free.
The kiosk check-in:
- Located the kiosk machine at the airport.
- Enter the PNR number from your flight ticket.
- The seat map will be shown with available seats.
- Choose the seat and click next.
- Now, you can also add bag tags for your baggage.
- Enter the number of bags and click next.
- Get the printed boarding pass along with the bag tags.
At the counter:
You can also request a seat at the baggage check-in. If your preferred seats are available, you can get the seats along with the pass.
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?