Most passengers want to get a seat to make their journey easy and more comfortable. If you are also one of them and traveling with Singapore Airlines, you can select the seat while making the reservation or even after the booking. However, you are suggested to inform yourself of the terms and conditions of seat selection at Singapore Airlines first and apply for it accordingly. To know the Singapore Airlines seat selection policy, read the points below:
- Singapore Airlines does not guarantee the passengers to provide them a favorable seat for their journey. It is subject to the availability of the seat on the given day.
- The passengers can select a seat for free at any time, even after the booking. However, if they want a seat with extra legroom for greater comfort, they will have to pay for this service from the airline.
- If you are traveling with a child or infant at Economy lite fare, the airline facilitates you to select a standard seat in advance for free.
- Be a member of KrisFlyer Elite Silver, KrisFlyer Elite Gold, and PPS Club members and select your seat in advance for free from different categories in Economy class and Premium Economy class, depending on your fare type.
How can I Select my Seat on Singapore Airlines?
The passengers can select a seat of their choice while booking. But in case they were unable to get a preferred seat while booking. They can still apply for a preferred seat as some passengers cancel their tickets, allowing the airline to offer a preferred seat on the flight. To select a seat at Singapore Airlines, read the points below:
- Visit the official page of Singapore Airlines.
- At the top, locate “Manage my Booking” and fill in the booking summary with your last name and e-ticket number to get the booking details.
- Now, move to the menu and select the seat selection option.
- You will get a seat map to select your preferred seat, pay if you are selecting an extra legroom seat, and click to continue.
- Singapore Airlines will send the details to your registered email.
Can I choose my seat on Singapore Airlines at the Airport counter?
The passengers can select the seat of their choice when check-in at the airport. However, they may not get the best seat as most seats are already gone. Visit the check-in counter and select your seat; their representative will help you in person.
What Fees do I Have to pay for seat selection on Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines does not charge for most of the seats on the plane. But, if a passenger is looking for extra legroom seats on the flight. They will have to pay for the seat. The airline charges around $25 in both Economy and Premium Economy Class.
How can I communicate with Singapore Airlines Customer Service for Seat Selection?
Passengers who need help understanding their online seat selection process can ask their representative for help. They will help you in getting a seat on the flight. You have to dial +1 (833) 727-0118 and join their representative on the call. Now, follow their instructions on the phone and get a preferred seat on the flight.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide