EVA Airlines is one of the two largest airlines in Taiwan. In some cases, you might have booked a flight with the EVA Air and want to upgrade your seat to business class. There are generally limited seats available in the business class, and due to the services that it offers, it gets filled up quickly. You can upgrade your seat with the EVA Air by adhering to the EVA Air business class upgrade policy, some of which are:
- Skim through the official website of Emirates.
- Click on “Manage my booking” and fill in the passenger’s last name along with the PNR number.
- Hit on retrieve booking to get the booking details.
- Now, reach the menu option and choose the seat upgrade option.
- Upon completing the form, pay the difference between the fares of two cabin classes and seat upgrade fees.
- Submit the form and wait for the status of your request. EVA Air will send the details to your registered email ID.
How do I Upgrade my seat on EVA Air?
In certain circumstances, you might have made a booking with the EVA Air but want to upgrade your seat to a higher class; you can upgrade it through the EVA Air Paid Upgrade program. This program allows you to upgrade your seat on the permitted flights by paying an extra charge. You can generally check your eligibility to avail of the services under the program by going through the official website of the EVA Air, as well as by visiting the airport check-in counter.
What type of seat class is offered by EVA Air?
When you fly with the EVA Air, you have four cabin class types to choose from, as per your choice and need to travel. The four-cabin class types generally range from economy, premium economy, and business class. You can upgrade your seat and enjoy a luxurious travel experience by availing its services and amenities with EVA Air.
What fees do I have to pay for a seat upgrade on EVA Air?
If you want to upgrade your seat with the EVA Air, you must pay fees for the extra legroom; once the cabin door closes, the fees will remain the same. You are required to pay USD 60 for short-haul flights, and for long-haul flights, you need to pay USD 200. Enjoy the luxurious experience with EVA Air.
Can I Upgrade my seat at the airport counter of EVA Air?
No, you cannot upgrade your seat at the airport counter of EVA Air. You need to upgrade your seats online or through its official website. If you have booked tickets through third parties or business class agents, you can directly call the EVA Air reservation office and request a seat upgrade. The other choice is that you can bid for an upgrade on the eligible tickets.
How do I Contact EVA Air Customer Service for a Seat Upgrade?
There are various means of contacting the EVA Air customer service executive and getting assistance with the seat upgrade. You can connect with the customer service executive of EVA Air through phone call and get immediate assistance regarding seat upgrades; the official number that you can use to get through the customer service executive of EVA Air is 1(800) 695-1188, and address your grievance.
Read More About:
- Austrian Airlines Business Class Upgrade Cost - Terms details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Change Terms - How to Reschedule
- Kuwait Airways Business Class Upgrade Rules & Cost You Pay
- Etihad Airways Flight Change Terms - Charges Details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules & Fees You Pay?
- Air France Business Class Upgrade Terms - How to Do with Miles
- Air France Flight Cancellation Rules, Cost | How to Get Refund
- Tap Air Portugal Business Class Upgrade Rules - Process info
- How do I Speak to Live Person (24/7) at Latam Airlines?
- Tap Air Portugal Newark Airport (EWR) Contact & Terminal Info