If there is any mistake you have made on the passenger’s name while making the reservation at Kuwait Airways and like to change the same, you will have to go through with the Kuwait Airways name change policy.
- A passenger must correct the name on their booking and cannot swap it to transfer the flight ticket to someone else.
- A maximum of 4 name characters can be changed according to the policy.
- You must request the name change with valid id proof at Kuwit Airlines.
- The name change request is allowed one time per passenger.
- The name change within 24 hours of making the reservation will be free of cost.
- The name change request at Kuwait Airlines after crossing the 24 hours from the reservation will be applicable for standard charges.
- If the flight ticket is directly purchased through Kuwait Airlines, you can only take advantage of the online name change procedure; otherwise, you must contact an official.
- A complete name change due to the marriage or divorce of the passenger is allowed by submitting the concerning certificate at Kuwait Airlines.
How can I change my name on a Kuwait Airways flight?
You can reach a person in Kuwait Airways by calling and asking to change the name on your booking. You have to place a call on the phone number: +96524345555 and connect with an executive. After that, share your requirement; the person will take your reservation details and valid id proof to verify your name. Pay the charges online for the seat selection, and the name will be changed on the Kuwait Airways flight ticket. A confirmation email also will be shared with you by the airlines.
What fees do I pay for a name change on Kuwait Airways?
The name change fee at Kuwait Airways varies depending on when you request the name change. On average, you must pay between $75 to $100.
Can I change my name on the Kuwait Airways ticket counter at the airport?
You can go to the airport's Kuwait Airlines ticket counter to change the passenger’s name. For the same, you must carry your flight ticket and valid id proof to verify the name. Share the required things with the agent at the ticket counter and state the correct name. The person will change the name on your reservation.
How do I change my name on Kuwait Airways through manage booking?
If you wonder about changing the name online direct from the Kuwait Airlines website using the “Manage Booking” option, here are the steps mentioned:
- Go to the Kuwait Airlines webpage in the browser,
- You have to open the Manage drop-down menu,
- Then select the “Modify/Upgrade” option,
- Put the last name and Booking Reference/E-Ticket Number,
- Next, hit the “Retrieve My Booking” button,
- Your reservation made at Kuwait Airways will open on the screen,
- Now you need to navigate the “Edit Passenger Details” option,
- You can choose the name column and modify it as per your need,
- Attach the required document,
- Make the payment for a name change fee,
- Tap on the Update button,
- And your name on the Kuwait Airlines flight ticket will be changed successfully.
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?