For an unplanned change, if you are forced to make the changes, you can go through the policies of Spirit Airline regarding the changes you want to make to your reservations. You can go through the given policies which are given below:
- You can change the reservations within 24 hours of the flight booking for the free change you wish to make.
- For a premium booking, a change process is allowed for free 2 hours after the flight’s scheduled departure.
- If the airline cancels the booking or the flight gets delayed, you can avail of a free change from the airline.
- Reach the original booking mode for the changes you want to make.
- You cannot change the flight route with the flight change process.
How do I change my spirit airlines flight?
For the changes you want to make via the procedure, you can follow the given steps:
- Skim through Spirit Airline’s official website, www.spirit.com.
- Retrieve the reservations using the booking itinerary details, namely the booking number and last name of the passenger.
- On the summary page, click on the menu list and choose the change option. Select flight change from the drop-down.
- Now, make the required changes and click on the confirm option.
- Then, review the fare and then make the payments if required.
- Once done, you shall receive a confirmation to your registered email address and the new ticket attached.
You can also make the changes to the booking by calling the airline at their customer service number, 1 (855) 728-3555. Dial the number and connect with a Spirit executive for the changes you want to make.
How many charges do I pay for the spirit airlines flight change?
The change fee of Spirit Airlines depends on the time you make the corrections. You can go through the given fee details to make the changes. The details of the change fee are as follows:
- There is no change fee to make changes within 60 days of the purchase.
- You must pay $69 for the changes you wish to make between 30 to 50 days.
- For the changes you wish to make from 7 to 25 days, a charge of $99 shall be applicable.
- Within six days from the departure date, you must pay $199.
How many times can I change my flight on spirit airlines?
Within 24 hours, you can change the booking only once with your Spirit flight. But after that, the changes you want to make will be paid. For every change after the risk-free time, you can go through the airline for the changes with the change fee and the fare difference of the ticket on Spirit Airlines.
How can I change my spirit airlines flight for free?
To get a free flight change on Spirit Airlines, you can choose to make the changes you want within a 24-hour risk-free policy. According to the changed policy, the change can be easily availed within this time without paying any extra fee.
Read More About:
- How do I speak to a live person at Spirit Airlines
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Policy
- Spirit Airlines Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines Baggage Policy
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?