Flydubai is a low-cost airline in Dubai operated by the Emirati government; it covers 114 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe from Dubai. If you have booked a flight ticket on flydubai Airlines, are still looking for cheap fare tickets, and want to cancel your flyDubai ticket, ensure you know the flydubai cancellation policy, highlighted below.
- You must pay the cancellation fee per person per sector if you make full or partial cancellations.
- You cannot make partial cancellations if the journey is not started. However, the entire booking will be canceled if you still need to travel and wish to cancel any of the flight sectors.
- While you cancel your FlyDubai ticket, the refunds you get are in the form of FlyDubai vouchers.
- If your flight ticket reservation is a non-refundable ticket, you will get a refund for taxes only.
- You can cancel the optional extras only 24 hours before departure.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled, you can rebook the ticket to the same destination at +/- 10 days of departure without paying any cancellation charges or fare difference.
How can I cancel my Flydubai flight ticket?
If you don't want to continue with your current booking, here are the steps you can follow to cancel your FlyDubai ticket:
- Get on the FlyDubai Airlines official website.
- You can enter your booking number and last name in the My Booking section.
- Select the ticket you wish to cancel, and click cancel reservation.
- Provide the cancellation reason and follow the prompt to complete the cancellation.
- You might also need to pay the cancellation fee on the payment page.
- Soon you will get a cancellation confirmation email on your mobile.
How much amount I have to pay to cancel a flight?
FlyDubai does not charge any cancellation fee if you cancel the booking 24 hours before departure. However, the cancellation fee of around AED 400 applies if you cancel the booking within 24 hours of departure to 30 days after departure. For Flexi and business fares, you don't need to pay the cancellation charges if you cancel the booking more than 24 hours before departure. You can speak to FlyDubai customer service directly to know the exact charges.
How can I claim a refund after canceling my flight ticket?
Once you cancel the booking with FlyDubai, the refund you get is in the form voucher credited to your account. You can also follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the refund request form online to claim a refund:
- Get on the Flydubai official website first.
- Look for the My Booking section and retrieve your booking.
- Select the ticket you wish to cancel for a refund and complete the cancellation process.
- You will see a refund option on the screen if your flight ticket is eligible.
- Click on it and open the associated refund request form.
- Fill in the information and attach relevant documents; once done, Submit the form.
- In addition to the method above, you can also speak to the FlyDubai representative at (+971) 600 54 44 45 and request the team to process your refund.
Can I cancel my Flydubai flight ticket for free?
Yes! You can cancel your FlyDubai flight ticket for free more than 24 hours before departure. However, if you fail to do so, cancellation charges apply based on your fare rules, destination, route, etc. Per Flydubai cancellation policy, passengers with Flexi and business class tickets can cancel the ticket for free, subject to specific terms and conditions.
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide