Etihad Airways understands your needs and changes of plans and provides you guidance to change or modify your booking. You may have to pay for the changes. Before making Etihad Airways Flight Change, you have to follow these terms and conditions:
- Economy changes can not be charged.
- Modifying fees can vary according to your routes and fares.
- Additional processing charges can be deducted from your bank account.
- You can get a refund if any unfortunate death happens in your family, but you must submit official documents.
- Changes within 96 hours of your flight can incur an additional 10% fee.
- If you booked multiple fares, you must follow their most restrictive fare rule.
How do I change my flight date on Etihad?
Etihad Airlines has the most straightforward website where you can change or modify your flight booking quickly and easily. You can change your flight details two hours before departure. You can visit them directly at the Airport to change your flight details and get help immediately.
To change your flight date on Etihad, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to their official website and click on Manage your booking.
- Fill in the booking reference number and your last name.
- The booking summary page will appear on the screen.
- Now mention the flight date and continue to change.
What Charges do I Need to pay for Flight change on Etihad Airways?
Charges may vary according to your fare and routes, but they charge mainly up to 10% if you cancel or change the flight within 96 hours before the departure. There are no charges within 24 hours of booking, but after 24 hours, you will have to pay some fees for the changes you make. If you modify your ticket because of a medical emergency, you will not be charged, but you have to submit the official documents.
Can I request a flight Change at the Airport Counter of Etihad Airways?
Yes, you can request a flight change at the Airport Counter by visiting their representative directly and asking them to do so.
You can visit Etihad's Airport counter to modify your ticket per your requirements. However, It's important to note that charges will apply and changes are available.
How do I contact Etihad Airways to change flights?
Etihad Airways is one of the helpful and seamless service providers that help you resolve your query quickly and professionally. They have multiple contact numbers for customer service, so before calling their number, check your country and then try to reach them. You can quickly contact Etihad Airways by dialling 1 (877) 690-0767, where you can quickly get your inquiries resolved. You can also download their App to manage your booking. You can do so many things by using their App on your phone or tablet for any modification. You can also get all the necessary information and the latest trendy knowledge about this airline from their website.
- To download the Etihad Airways app, visit the Apple and Android app stores.
- After downloading their website, you have to go to the option manage my booking.
- Now, fill in the information and continue.
- Tap the changing option as per your requirement.
Read More About:
- Austrian Airlines Business Class Upgrade Cost - Terms details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Change Terms - How to Reschedule
- Kuwait Airways Business Class Upgrade Rules & Cost You Pay
- Etihad Airways Flight Change Terms - Charges Details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules & Fees You Pay?
- Air France Business Class Upgrade Terms - How to Do with Miles
- Air France Flight Cancellation Rules, Cost | How to Get Refund
- Tap Air Portugal Business Class Upgrade Rules - Process info
- How do I Speak to Live Person (24/7) at Latam Airlines?
- Tap Air Portugal Newark Airport (EWR) Contact & Terminal Info