When you have made a reservation with Breeze Airways, the purpose of buying a fare gets called off. In this scenario, you may be able to cancel an airfare but in compliance with statutory provisions. Moreover, you can locate those rules under Breeze Airways cancellation policy and which has been explained at the bottom points:-
- When your flight departure date is more than seven days, you can cancel a reservation without paying additional costs within 24 hours of purchase.
- The penalty for canceling a flight ticket after the risk-free window can be imposed as per fare type and destination
- When your documentation process is completed at the airport, the airline can cancel a ticket, and you might have to forfeit the cost of the fare.
- If you have suffered from any illness or medical emergency on a travel date, you might cancel a booking for free. But you would have to present a document in context to that at the airline.
- When your flight gets canceled involuntarily or delayed more than four hours without prior notification, you can cancel an itinerary without paying additional charges.
- The airline might have yet to look into flight cancellation for a booking conducted through the travel agent. Here you have to reach out to them.
How do I Cancel my Breeze Airways Flight Ticket?
When you are eligible to cancel a flight ticket on Breeze Airways, then you can have it too. If you are looking for a guide to carry out the process, then act along the steps mentioned at the bottom:-
- Go to Breeze Airways' official site.
- After that, select “My trip” from the homepage.
- Now, submit your surname with a confirmation number.
- Further, select the “cancel flight” option.
- Now, a confirmation tab shows the penalty and refundable amount appear, and there, select the “confirmed cancelation” option.
- Once this process is completed, you can get an approval message in your registered email and phone number.
What Fees do I have to pay for canceling my Flight Booking?
Flight ticket cancellation over Breeze Airways can be performed without any changes, but the process must occur within its grace period. Whenever this period expires, you will have to pay an additional fee. Thus the cancellation fees could be between $0 to $300.
Can I cancel my Breeze Airways flight Booking After check-in?
Yes, you cancel a Breeze Airways flight booking after check-in. But cancellation in such circumstances could be abiding by purchased flight ticket rules. Further, anticipating a refund in this condition might be reasonable, and in some conditions, you may have to bear the entire cost of reservations.
How can I claim a refund after canceling my flight?
You can submit a refund request on Breeze Airways when you cancel a flight ticket. However, you can appeal for a refund on the airline through online modes independently, and the guide for that is mentioned at the bottom:-
- Reach the official web page of Breeze Airways
- Later on, choose “my trip” options
- Further, enter the booking reference number and last name
- Now, click on the “refund” options
- Now, fill out a form and click on the submit icon
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?