Suppose you have to cancel the flight. You can cancel the flight through online or offline mode. You can cancel your flight according to your preferred method. When you cancel your flight, please read the Flynas Cancellation Policy and cancel your flight according to the terms and conditions. Here are the details-
- Passengers can cancel their flight within 4 hours of the scheduled departure at any fare type. The charges apply per traveler per flight, and the balance will be held as a credit for a year.
- You can cancel your unused portion of the flight ticket.
- Travelers can cancel their flight at the last minute but must pay the cancellation charges.
- Passengers can cancel their flight ticket if they have a non-refundable ticket but must pay the charges.
- You don’t need to pay the charges if the airline cancels your flight.
- The passenger can postpone their flight if they have a refundable flight ticket, but they must provide valid proof to the airline representative.
How Can I cancel my Flynas flight?
If you wish to postpone your flight, you can directly speak with the airline customer service, and you will instantly get the information from the representative. To speak with customer service, you need to dial this phone number-+966112611126. Please pay attention to the voice prompts, connect with the representative, and ask them to cancel the flight. The representative will cancel the flight, and you will acquire the details with your registered credentials.
How much do I have to pay to cancel my Flynas flight?
The airline will charge the cancellation fee of 25% of the base fare, and the remaining amount will be transferred to a Flynas credit shell. When the booking is canceled 15 to 29 days before the flight departure, the airline will charge the cancellation fee of 75% of the base fare, which will be transferred to a Flynas credit shell.
How do I cancel an online flight booking on Flynas?
The passengers want to cancel the online flight booking, and they can use the manage booking option. The manage booking option is the simplest method to modify the flight. The passengers can use this method by using the given instructions carefully-
- Open the official website of Flynas Airlines.
- Navigate your mouse on preparing your trip option.
- Write down your reservation details and the passenger’s surname.
- Choose the booking that you want to cancel it.
- Provide a valid reason for the cancellation.
- If you cancel your flight at the last minute, kindly pay the charges.
- Make the payment according to your preference.
- Get the confirmation from the airline representative at your registered email id and message the contact number as soon as possible.
Can I cancel my Flynas flight ticket for free?
Yes, you can cancel your flight within 24 hours of departure, whether you have an international or domestic flight or a refundable and non-refundable flight ticket. You can cancel your flight, and you don’t need to pay any charges. After 24 hours, you need to pay the charges for the cancellation. For more information, you can speak with customer support or check the information on the web page and acquire all the information rapidly.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide