After booking the flight ticket with ITA Airways, it is easy to do if you need to cancel the reservation due to an unpreventable situation. But before canceling your flight ticket, you must have the complete information for the guidelines set by the airlines to check whether you are eligible for it. You can also contact the customer service rep, and they will assist you regarding your issues. We will discuss the ITA Airways Cancellation Policy in the article mentioned below:
- The passenger can cancel their flight within 24 hours of the booking.
- Due to health issues or accidents, if you need to cancel your ticket, submit the medical certificate to the helpdesk. The representative will assist you regarding the cancellation.
- You can cancel your ticket at least 30 days before the flight's departure.
How do I Cancel my ITA Airways Flight Ticket?
You can cancel your reservation with ITA Airways in numerous ways. The methods that you can use are outlined below:
Use the online mode to cancel the ticket:
You can cancel your flight ticket with ITA Airways by using the online process. It is one of the effective ways, and you need to follow the steps as per described below:
- Open the official web page of ITA Airways.
- Click on Manage My Booking, which is given at the top of the homepage.
- Type your booking confirmation code and last name in the following section. Tap on the continue option.
- You will have the details of the flights. Select the ticket that you need to cancel.
- After you complete the procedure, you will receive the confirmation text on your mobile phone.
Can I request flight cancellation at the ITA Airways airport?
Yes, you can cancel your flight ticket at the airport. You need to submit the ticket, copy of the passport, reason to cancel the booking, and other required documents at the helpdesk. After that, the customer support executive will cancel your ITA Airways flight ticket.
What charges do I have to pay for flight cancellation at ITA Airways?
The charges for the cancelation at ITA Airways depend on the time, ticket, and traveling distance under which the passenger had made the reservation. The costs are mentioned below:
- If you cancel the flight 3 hours before the departure, you must pay at least 60 to 80 dollars as the fees.
- The passenger who made the reservation in the economy class needs to pay 45 to 50 dollars as cancellation fees,
- The airline will charge 60 to 75 dollars if you cancel the premium economy class ticket.
What is the ITA Airways Refund Policy?
If you cancel the flight ticket with ITA Airways, you must get a refund and have full knowledge of the policies. The guidelines that you need to follow are mentioned below:
- The passenger will get a refund if they cancel the flight within one day of the booking.
- If ITA cancels the flight due to technical issues and you miss your connecting flight, they will provide you with a full refund.
- You can get a refund if you cancel the flight due to the sudden death of a close member. You need to submit the death certificate for it.
How do I Claim a refund after canceling my ITA Airways flight ticket?
After canceling the flight ticket, you can claim a refund from ITA Airways using the phone call process. You need to dial the customer support number at 1 (877) 793-1717. The representative will help you with the procedure for getting a refund.
Read More About
- Austrian Airlines Business Class Upgrade Cost - Terms details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Change Terms - How to Reschedule
- Kuwait Airways Business Class Upgrade Rules & Cost You Pay
- Etihad Airways Flight Change Terms - Charges Details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules & Fees You Pay?
- Air France Business Class Upgrade Terms - How to Do with Miles
- Air France Flight Cancellation Rules, Cost | How to Get Refund
- Tap Air Portugal Business Class Upgrade Rules - Process info
- How do I Speak to Live Person (24/7) at Latam Airlines?
- Tap Air Portugal Newark Airport (EWR) Contact & Terminal Info