Thai Airways is Thailand's flag carrier airline, known for its extensive network and quality service. Suppose a passenger wants to upgrade their business class to another one. There are specific terms and conditions for upgrading the Thai Airways Business Class. Here are a few policies regarding the upgrade:
- Travelers can upgrade their seats within a 24-hour risk window, free of cost.
- If you prefer another class to the business, you can do it on the same day, but you must pay the charges.
- Sometimes, the airline upgrades the flight for any reason, so you don’t need to pay the flight charges.
- If you use promotional vouchers during the booking, according to the airline, you are not allowed to upgrade your flight according to the airline.
How do I Upgrade my Seat to Business Class on Thai Airways?
You want to upgrade your flight to the elite class, so upgrading the seat in business class is not a major challenge. If you wish to upgrade your flight on Thai Airways, you can use the given methods carefully:
Use Manage Booking Option:
You can use the manage booking option to upgrade the seat to business class on the airline. Follow the given prompts to change your seats:
- Visit the homepage of Thai Airways.
- Locate your cursor and click on the “before you fly” option.
- Select the “Modify Flight” option.
- Write down your booking reference number and passenger's last name, and click the find booking option.
- Now, tap on the upgrade option and select the seat word.
- Upgrade your seat and mention the essential details.
- Pay the desired amount if needed.
- Get the confirmation from the representative on your email ID.
Contact Thai Airways Customer Service:
Whenever you want to know the details about Thai Airways Business Class Upgrade, you can dial this phone number:(66) 2356-1111. Listen to further instructions, wait a while, and connect with the airline staff. Request them to change your seat, and you will receive the confirmation at your official email ID.
How much does it cost to upgrade a seat on Thai Airways?
The airline will charge you to upgrade the seat from $93 to $400. The Fees will depend on various factors, such as the seat upgrade time and fare type. For further details about the Thai Airways upgrade charges, you can check the precise information on the website or directly connect with the airline's customer executives.
Can I request a seat Upgrade at the Thai Airways Airport Counter?
Yes, you can request a seat upgrade at the airline airport counter. During the upgrade at the airport, you must pay the desired amount and get the confirmation on your registered email ID.
How many miles does it take to upgrade to business Thai Airways?
The miles to upgrade the business class on the airline will depend on various factors such as distance and time. The number of miles starts from 3,001 to 80,000 miles. If you need more specific information about the Thai Airways miles, you can contact the airline customer service or check the accurate information on the official website.
How many types of seat classes are offered by Thai Airways?
Thai Airways typically offers several classes of service, which may vary based on the aircraft and route. The airline commonly provides Economy Class, Business Class, and First Class. However, the specific types and names of classes may sometimes differ or have additional subclasses like Premium Economy or Royal Silk Class for Business Class. If you need any other information about the airline seats, you will get it on the Thai Airways official website or talk with the airline agent on the phone call option.
Read More About:
- Austrian Airlines Business Class Upgrade Cost - Terms details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Change Terms - How to Reschedule
- Kuwait Airways Business Class Upgrade Rules & Cost You Pay
- Etihad Airways Flight Change Terms - Charges Details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules & Fees You Pay?
- Air France Business Class Upgrade Terms - How to Do with Miles
- Air France Flight Cancellation Rules, Cost | How to Get Refund
- Tap Air Portugal Business Class Upgrade Rules - Process info
- How do I Speak to Live Person (24/7) at Latam Airlines?
- Tap Air Portugal Newark Airport (EWR) Contact & Terminal Info