Austrian Airlines is a well-renowned airline that operates flight services on several routes worldwide. The airline has its central hub in Schwechat, Austria, and offers airline facilities to passengers at economical prices. If, after the flight reservation, there arises some unforeseen situation. Then, the customer might wonder: How do I contact Austrian Airlines? There is nothing to be saddened about, as the passengers can reach out through multiple ways such as via phone number, live chat feature, Email, etc. The quickest way of getting in contact is by phone number. People can follow the steps given here to get connected by a call:
- Dial +1 800 843 0002.
- After that, select the number per the query by attentively listening to the Pre-Recorded call commands.
- Touch 0 for flight bookings.
- For change or cancel, touch 1.
- Touch 2 to track the refund status.
- For a medical emergency, touch 3.
- Touch 4 for baggage-related issues.
- Touch * for other additional queries.
Important Note: The customers must make a call at the non-busy hours of the day so that the agent will respond quickly.
Does Austrian Airlines provide live chat support?
The easiest way to connect with the airline agent is through Live chat. The customers can directly send their issues to the agent through online chat through a textual conversation. By reaching out with live chat, it is possible to boost the productivity and efficiency of the answer. To get connected with the live chat, you can follow the instructions mentioned here below:
- At the initial step, you need to jump onto the portal of Austrian Airlines.
- After that, go to the Customers Support Service page.
- Now tap on the “Let’s Chat with us” link.
- Send “Hey” in the chat box and get the automated response.
- Mention the grievances in the Chatbox.
- The agent will provide the response to you in a short while.
How can I contact Austrian Airlines via Email?
People can also send their queries through the email option. Getting the answer by Email is time-consuming, but it will be more formal and cost-effective. While sending the Email, a few points must be kept in mind, such as using the official email address, using a simple subject, adding the closing remarks, and more. To send the Email to the airlines, follow the steps below:
- Drop your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mention the subject and all the requirements.
- Send an email message, and the response will be given within 24 hours.
- Alternate Email available: services.myHoliday@austrian.com
What is the mailing address of Austrian Airlines?
Customers can get connected by sending their issues directly to the postal address of the airlines. The agent will provide the revert in the next business days.
- The official address of the airlines: Austrian Airlines (A.G.), Office Park 2, P.O. box 100, A-1300 Vienna Airport, Austria
How Can I communicate with Austrian Airlines through social media?
People can also use the Social Media option to contact the customer support team. You will be required to go to the official page of the airline from any of the apps available on your mobile device. Then, send the queries from the “Message Us” option. The links for the apps are below:
Which daytime is best to contact Austrian Airlines?
The contact timings of the airline are 24/7. But the best time to connect with the airlines is the non-busy hours of the day, late at night, or early morning timings.
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide