Tap Air Portugal offers flights to over 34 countries worldwide, and you can book a flight to over 90 destinations. If you do not wish to travel with the airline after completing your reservation, you can cancel the booking and get a refund. You can also read the TAP Air Portugal Cancellation Policy for their rules and regulations. Still, if you need help, customer service is available to guide you.
- For bookings being canceled within the first 24 hours of purchase, the airline will charge $40 as a refund fee.
- After your cancellation, the airline will refund the amount in the form of a voucher or through the original form of payment.
- The vouchers issued by Tap Air Portugal are non-refundable and have an expiration period of 1 year.
- The airline allows cancellation up to 6 hours before the scheduled departure.
- If the cancellation has been made by the airline, then the passenger will receive a full refund or can request a voucher with a 10% bonus.
How do I Cancel my Tap Air Portugal?
You can use two quick methods to cancel your flight with Tap Air Portugal: call customer service or visit the official website. You can read the described information to learn the procedure to use these methods:
Through the official website - Another mode to cancel your Tap Air Portugal flight is through the "Manage Booking" section. Below are mentioned the instructions to use this method:
- Head to the Tap Air Portugal website.
- Get to the "Manage Booking" option.
- Enter the "Booking Code" and "Last Name."
- Click on the button to cancel your booking.
- After the cancellation, a confirmation message will be sent to your email, and you can also see the refund status on your screen.
Through phone number - The first method is by contacting customer service through phone number (+351 211 234 400). As you contact someone, provide the booking details, and the executive will immediately cancel your reservation.
What Charges do I have to pay for canceling the flight?
The charges to cancel your booking with Tap Air Portugal are around $40 - $60, depending on the ticket fare. The airline charges this fee for the refund, and you will receive a partial amount. For further information, contact customer service and speak to a live executive.
Can I Request flight Cancellation at the airport counter?
You can also cancel your booking through the airport by visiting the airline's counter at the terminal. Share the ticket details along with the reason for cancellation with the executive, and then they will immediately cancel your booking and provide details regarding your refund.
How do I contact TAP Air Portugal Customer Service for flight Cancellation?
Use the official airline contact number to contact customer service for flight cancellation. Once you get a hold of a live person, mention the required booking details and other information. The executive will assist you in canceling the flight and share the necessary information.
How can I Claim a refund after canceling my flight?
After canceling your booking with Tap Air Portugal, if you have yet to receive your refund from the airline, you can request a refund through the official website by filling out a form. Following are the instructions to claim for your refund with the airline:
- Navigate to the official Tap Air Portugal website.
- Open the "Help Center" button.
- Press the option to request a refund.
- Provide your booking details and mention the other requested information.
- The airline will verify all the information and provide the refund within a few days.
Read More About:
- Austrian Airlines Business Class Upgrade Cost - Terms details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Change Terms - How to Reschedule
- Kuwait Airways Business Class Upgrade Rules & Cost You Pay
- Etihad Airways Flight Change Terms - Charges Details
- Austrian Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules & Fees You Pay?
- Air France Business Class Upgrade Terms - How to Do with Miles
- Air France Flight Cancellation Rules, Cost | How to Get Refund
- Tap Air Portugal Business Class Upgrade Rules - Process info
- How do I Speak to Live Person (24/7) at Latam Airlines?
- Tap Air Portugal Newark Airport (EWR) Contact & Terminal Info