While traveling with Etihad and booking your flight tickets, you realize your name on the ticket is incorrect and requires some changes. However, it also needs to happen on time before the flight. To change your name on the Etihad flight ticket, you need to go through the Etihad Airways name change policy so that you do not have any difficulty correcting your name.
Some of the terms and conditions the Airline has for the name change are mentioned below. Go through them and enlighten yourself about the same:
- If you make changes to your name mentioned on the Etihad flight ticket within 24 hours of purchasing it, you do not have to pay the name change charges.
- Significant changes cannot be made on Etihad, such as date of birth, surname, etc.
- Minor corrections can be made without name change charges, such as misspelled names and missing words.
- You must submit the required documents for some prominent changes, such as date of birth, surname, contact information, etc.
- You also have to pay the name change charges for such prominent changes.
How do I change my name on Etihad Airways?
When you need to change your name on an Etihad flight ticket, you can make these changes yourself without help from the Airline's customer service. Manage Booking is there to help you with everything, such as flight changes, modifications, name changes, cancellations, refunds, etc. You just have to follow the below procedure to access your flight:
- Visit the official website of Etihad Airways.
- Scroll down and click on "Manage Booking."
- Then enter your booking reference and last name and search for your flight.
- Get to the Menu and select "Name Change" from the given options.
- Add the changes and then pay for the same if applicable.
- For the new ticket booth, the required changes will be sent to your registered email address.
How much cost have to pay to change your name on Etihad Airways?
While correcting your name at Etihad, you must know the cost. Though Etihad does not demand any fee for minor changes, for big changes, you have to pay a fee, which ranges from $100 or $150 depending on the change, class, location, and the time of the change.
Can I transfer my Etihad Airways ticket to other passengers?
No, Etihad tickets are not allowed to be transferred to other passengers as it will violate the policy of the Airline. Transferring or selling your Etihad tickets is prohibited; it will be against the policy, and the Airline can take legal action against you.
The above information will help you change your name and enlighten you about the policy, making it easy for you. If you get more queries, you can get to the official website of Etihad.
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?