Frontier Airlines is one of the top airlines in the united states. It provides quality services to its passengers. While traveling with Frontier, the passengers have queries regarding baggage. There some frontier airlines baggage policy under which you can carry your bag in the aircraft is described below:
- The essential items such as gold jewelry, precious metals, or things that can be easily damaged or broken should be kept in checked bags.
- If the passengers carry the bag and it does not meet the baggage weight and size set by the airlines, then you need to pay some charges, or you do not take it on the plane.
- The fees for the checked baggage depend upon the terms and conditions set by Frontier Airlines.
- If the passenger carries sports equipment, they must pay some charges.
- You can take essential or personal items without paying any fees.
What size baggage does Frontier allow for free?
- The carry-on baggage is free but must not exceed 24 in x 16 in x 10 in/61 cm x 41 cm x 25 cm.
- If the baggage is oversized, you must pay the charge for the over limit.
- The passengers can take one carry-on bag without paying any fees.
How many charges do I have to pay on overweight?
The charges depending on your baggage type, are mentioned below:
- If your carry-on baggage exceeds the limit, you must pay approximately 20 dollars.
- The passengers who take sports equipment with them must pay at least 45 dollars per the policies.
- In the holiday seasons, the baggage fees are increased. When you make the online booking, the charge will be 50 dollars, or if the passengers purchase at the airport, then the cost will be 60 dollars.
Is a backpack considered a carry bag on frontier airlines?
Yes, the back is considered a carry-on bag on Frontier Airlines until it exceeds the set limit. The backpack must be 14 x 18 x 8 inches or smaller. If the limit exceeds, then the passenger needs to pay some fee. You can also contact the customer service representative for further assistance.
How can I contact the baggage department of the airline?
Frontier Airlines provides multiple ways to contact a customer service representative. You can call at 855-981-4544, and the call goes to the computer's automated voice and then to the IVR. It will provide you with the options you need to select from. The call will be forwarded to the representative. To get in touch with a Frontier Airlines representative, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Press 1 to book a flight.
- Press 2 for special assistance.
- Press 3 to check baggage policies.
- Press 4 for meals and drinks.
- Press 5 to get the refund.
- Press 6 to check the flight departure and terminal.
- Press 7 to file a complaint at Frontier Airlines.
- Press 8 to speak to the customer service representative.
After selecting from the provided option, the call will be routed to the representative, who will assist you regarding your concern.
Frontier Airlines has set some guidelines or policies for carrying baggage on airplanes. You must follow the above-mentioned information to check the baggage policies. If you still have any questions regarding the baggage policies, you can visit the official website of Frontier Airlines.
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?