Even before you make your ticket reservation with Singapore Airlines, the thought of cancellation comes into your mind. What would be the terms and conditions of the cancellation, whether the Airline will provide you a refund, and in what circumstances? To know all this, the first thing you need to be informed about is the airline's cancellation policy and the procedures that must be followed to cancel the flights.
The cancellation Policy of Singapore Airlines:
- To avoid paying the cancellation charges, you must cancel the tickets within 24 hours of purchase.
- Refundable tickets can get a full refund on the other; the non-refundable bookings will get only applicable charges and government taxes.
- If you are having some health issues, met with an accident, or sudden death in the house, then the Airline can provide you a refund. However, the related documents need to be submitted.
- According to Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy, you can request a refund if the Airline cancels the flight without informing you.
- For any flight delays or issues, the Airline will provide a refund with compensation.
- If the layovers have been missed because of continuous delays, then you can cancel the flight and ask for reimbursement with compensation.
- You can also get miles, vouchers, coupons, etc., instead of a refund.
How do I Cancel my Singapore Airlines flight?
If you want to cancel the ticket via phone, dial +1 (833) 727-0118 and give the booking details to the executives so they can cancel your reservation. However, for the online cancellation, follow the mentioned steps:
- First, you must visit the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Click on Manage Booking and write the booking reference with the passenger's last name.
- Click on the Travel Info at the top and pick Cancellation and Refunds from the Charges and Changes section.
- Select Cancellation, and a form will appear that must be filled out with all the required details.
- Follow the further instructions and complete the procedure, and you will receive a cancellation number through an email.
How much must I pay to cancel my Singapore Airlines flight ticket?
The cancellation fee that you might have to pay at Singapore Airlines might start from $75 and can reach $300 depending on your route, class, ticket type, and the time of canceling the flight.
Can I Cancel my Flight ticket after check-in on Singapore Airlines?
Ticket cancellation can also occur after you have checked in for the flight. But you have to pay higher charges, or the total ticket amount might be. You might get some concession if there was some convincing reason behind it, such as the medical condition, sudden death or accident in the family, etc.
How do I Request a refund after canceling my Singapore Airlines flight?
After the cancellation, you get to make a refund request, and for that, the following procedure will help you:
- Visit the official webpage of Singapore Airlines.
- After that, you must open your ticket by adding the booking reference and the passenger’s last name in the Manage Booking.
- Navigate to the Menu and select Refunds, and a form will be open.
- Fill out all the details with the cancellation number and submit the form.
- The Airline will verify and send a confirmation email to you.
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?