Passengers often need to change their Aer Lingus flight due to unforeseen conditions. However, they must read the Aer Lingus Flight change policy mentioned below before changing to see the rules applicable to their current situation.
According to the policy, you can change your Aer Lingus flight if you have booked it through their website/app, call centers, or booking offices.
- If you have booked your flight through a third party, you must contact the same for a flight change.
- The flight change policy at Aer Lingus applies to all fare types.
- No flight change charges will be applicable if you do it within 24 hours of booking and seven days before the travel date.
- Passengers having a Flexible ticket can change their flight three times for free before the scheduled departure.
- You are not permitted to change the passenger name, route, and destination of the flight; only date change is allowed.
- The date of your next flight should be within one year of the original booking date.
How can I change my flight on Aer Lingus?
You can change your flight at Aer Lingus online through their website or by calling a representative as mentioned below.
Method 1: ONLINE
You can change your Aer Lingus flight online by replicating the below steps.
- Open the website www.aerlingus.com
- Click the Manage Trip option at the top and enter your booking reference and last name to see the booking details.
- Click the Edit option and select your next flight date using the fare calendar.
- After selecting the next flight, you will be redirected to the payments page.
- Pay the required amount online, and the process is complete.
- You can find the new e-ticket attached to an endorsement email.
Method 2: Via CALL
Another way to change your Aer Lingus flight is by calling them at 00-353-1-761-7835/(516)622-4222 and selecting the flight change option. Share your booking details with the representative, like booking reference, name, etc., and pay the required charges through IVR mode. They will change your flight and drop you a confirmation email.
Can I request a Flight change at the airport counter of Aer Lingus?
You can request a flight change at the airport by visiting the Aer Lingus booking office with your e-ticket and a government-issued ID proof for verification. They will change your flight immediately and share a receipt with you.
How much do I need to pay for Flight Change on Aer Lingus?
The appropriate amount depends on the flight route and fares you have booked at Aer Lingus. However, you are required to pay a charge of approximately:
- USD 60 if you are changing your flight online and
- USD 80 if you are changing it through the Guest Service centers or at the airport.
Can I Change my Flight after check-in on Aer Lingus?
Yes, It is possible to change the Aer Lingus flight after check-in; you can do it up to 10 minutes before the scheduled departure. But, firstly, you have to cancel the check-in through their website, and then you can request a flight change through the Manage Trip section or by calling their customer service representative. You can also do it by visiting their Guest Service Centers.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide