Flydubai is a low-cost airline in Dubai, Owned by the Emirati government, and its headquarter is situated at Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport. If you have booked a flight ticket on this airline, suddenly your plan is changed, and you want to learn about the Flydubai flight change policy, procedure, and fees. You can read the below-mentioned information to learn about it.
- Per the flydubai flight change policy, you don't need to pay any change fee if you change your booking within 24 hours, and departure is seven days after or more. However, if you fail to meet the criteria, a change fee applies based on the fare condition.
- FlyDubai allows you to change the booking online and offline unless the booking is made via a website, call center, or airport.
- If you want to make any partial changes, you can do it 24 hours before departure by paying the change fee.
- If you make any changes, you must pay the change fare difference and need costlier tickets.
How Can I change my Flydubai flight?
You can change your flydubai ticket by visiting the office website or speaking directly to the airline at +971 600 54 44 45. Besides if you don't know the process, here are the steps given:
- Get on the official website of flydubai and login into your account.
- You can else go to the manage booking section on the homepage.
- Enter the confirmation number and last name and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select the itinerary you want to change, and click the 'change flight' button.
- Make the required modifications and confirm it.
- Pay for the change fee and fare difference and complete the change process.
How much cost do I have to pay to change my flight?
Flydubai allows you to change the ticket for free unless you make changes within 24 hours. However, if you fail, the change fee applies based on your fare type. Passengers with light fares and value fares cannot make changes after 24 hours and must pay 100 % of their fare. Whereas passengers holding Flex fare and Business fare need to pay a change fee of around 700 AED - 1400 AED to make changes in the booking.
Can I change my Flydubai flight after check-in?
Yes! FlyDubai allows you to change the booking after check-in. In that case, you might need to pay additional charges. You can change the booking by visiting the official website and talking to a representative or at the airport. In the case of a third party, you can talk to the agent directly to make any changes to the booking.
How do I contact Flydubai customer service to change my flight?
As per the flydubai flight change policy, you can contact FlyDubai customer service anytime to change your flight. Additional administrative charges might be applicable in that case. If you don't know the process, here is how it works:
- Dial the FlyDubai change reservation number +971 600 54 44 45
- Choose the language and follow IVR guidelines.
- Select the option 'change reservation' and continue.
- The system will transfer your call to the reservation department.
- Once the live agent answers your call, share your flight change request.
- Confirm the booking details, and they will confirm everything.
- If applicable, the agent will make the required changes.
- Pay for the FlyDubai change fee and fare difference online.
You can follow the Flybdubai agent instructions, and your booking will be changed simultaneously.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide