Swiss Air allows passengers to change the name on a flight ticket but at a cost. However, the name change fee will depend on the purchased ticket and flying path. So, if you are looking for how to know about the Swiss Air name change policy, Here you will get the complete knowledge about Swiss Air name change policy; read it thoroughly.
- You will need to provide documentation to support your name change request. For example, if you change your name after marriage, you must provide a copy of your marriage certificate.
- To change your name on a Swiss Air flight ticket, you can contact the airline's customer service team.
- If you change the name on your flight ticket, you may also need to change the itinerary.
- If you change your name on a Swiss Air flight ticket, you may not be eligible for a refund. The airline's refund policy will depend on the type of ticket you have purchased and the reason for the name change.
- Swiss Air will take USD 100 within 24 hours of making a name change. While if you make changes within 24 hours of the name change.
How do I change my name on swiss air?
You can easily change your name on the Swiss Airlines flight online method. To recognize the steps, consider the below points.
- Launch the web browser of Swiss Airlines.
- Look for the “book and manage” under the header menu, tap on enter booking code, add it with the last name, and tap on submit option.
- You can retrieve booking, view all the details, go for next,
- Seek for the change option, tap on the name column,
- Send a request for a name change to the airlines,
- After the allowance get from the airlines, make changes to your name
- Go for payment in the name change and get confirmation on your liked device.
How can I change my name via Swiss Air customer service?
To make changes in your name through Swiss Air Customer Service, therefore, to do this, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Dial 1 (833) 626-0737, and when the number picks up by an agent.
- Request for a name change on the Swiss ticket; if the airlines allow you or your reason is appropriate, you can make name changes
- Share your itinerary's full details, and the airline will change your name appropriately.
- Share the change fee with them, and you will receive its notification on your linked device.
Can I change my name at the airport counter?
Yes, you can change your name at the airport counter; you must reach the airport before 5 to 6 hours of flying.
How many charges do I have to pay for a name change on swiss air?
The fee for changing a name on a Swiss Air flight ticket varies depending on the type of ticket, the route, and the time of the request. For example, the fee for changing a name on a regular economy ticket is USD 100 if the request is made more than 24 hours before the flight, but the price is USD 200 if the request is made less than 24 hours before the flight. Also, you do it for free due to marriage, divorce, or more crucial reasons.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide