Suppose you booked a flight ticket on EL AL Airlines and want to choose your favorite seat to make your traveling comfortable. But you want to learn about the EL AL airlines seat selection policy, charges, and procedures of airlines. To know more about it, you can read the specific guidelines. Check the list for EL AL Seat Selection:
- For flights to the US and Canada from Israel, the standard seat option is included in the ticket price.
- For a better experience, flyers can choose the EL Al Space option in the economy class to have upgraded legroom and more space. El Al Airlines offers Lite, Classic, and Flex services for premium experiences.
- El Al Space is provided free of charge to Matmid frequent flyers club top tier members. Members with flex tickets and fly card premium credit cards are given free services if available.
- Seta selection can be 4 hours before the flight schedule. And you may have to pay around $ 5 per passenger for customer support.
How can I Select my seat on the EL AL flight?
The airline allows passengers to book their seats after a reservation. Check the steps to select your preferred seat if you have bought the ticket:
- Visit the website of the airline.
- Choose the Manage Booking.
- Enter the Booking reference number and last name.
- After selecting the flight, click on the seat selection.
- Choose the seat from the available seats.
- Make the payment and select the submit button.
For EL AL Seat Selection, when making a reservation, you must search for the flight by entering the details based on your requirements. Once you find the flight, you can check the seat selection option. Flyers would be presented with seat maps, and you could choose from the available seats. If you encounter any problem, passengers can contact customer support for more help.
Can I Choose my seat on EL AL Airlines After check-in?
Yes, El Al Flyers can choose a seat during check-in. Web check-in is permitted 24 hours before the flight schedule. But checking in at least 4 hours before your flight schedule is suggested if you need to select the seat. Check the steps for seat selection at the time of check-in:
- Visit the website.
- Click on the check-in option.
- Enter the details like booking reference number and last name.
- Click on the check-in button.
- Now you can select the additional services, including seats.
- Share the information about the baggage.
- Click on the boarding pass.
How much do I have to pay for seat selection on EL AL?
The airline may charge you around $ 20 for EL AL Seat Selection for assistance. However, the price may vary due to distance, fare, and date. Passengers of the Matmid frequent flyer club can book a seat without paying any fee. Apart from this, if you are using customer services to select the preferred seat, you may need to pay an extra $ 5 to avail of the services. But the benefits are free of cost if you opt for the web seat selection.
How do I contact EL AL customer service for seat selection?
The easiest and quickest way to connect with the EL AL airline is to contact the number. You can dial the EL AL contact number 1 (800) 223-6700 for assistance to get immediate help. You have to choose the language and select the IVR instructions to get the right representative. Visit the website for more details.
Read More About:
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide
- Southwest Airlines Albuquerque Phone | How to Contact
- All Nippon Airlines 24 Hours Phone Number, Email Details
- How can I Communicate with Royal Air Maroc Live Agent?