Evergreen Airways, also known as Eva Air, is one of the largest airlines in Taiwan. It covers almost 40 destinations worldwide, and this airways headquarter is situated at Taoyuan International Airport in Luzhu. If you are going to book a flight ticket on this airways and want to choose a seat to make your journey comfortable. You need to learn about the Eva Air Seat Selection policy and the seat selection procedure. The terms and conditions which every passenger must follow for selecting a seat on EVA Air are as follows:
- Seat selection is open until 12 hours before the flight departure time.
- Passengers can’t select their seats after check-in.
- EVA Air holds the authority to relocate or change the seats of passengers due to safety or operational requirements.
- Unaccompanied minors, pregnant ladies, and old-aged persons cannot select seats at the emergency gate.
- Seat selection is only available for international flights operated by EVA Air or UNI Air.
How can I choose my favorite seat on EVA Air?
Passengers can choose their seats while booking their tickets, after booking their tickets, online through the airline’s website or at the check-in counter at the airport. If you want to choose your favorite seat on EVA Air, then follow these steps:
- The best way to secure your favorite seat is by reserving your seat when booking your flight. While booking, in the add-ons section, you get to choose your favorite seat. Select your preferred seat and pay for it.
- After booking your flight, go to Manage on the official website of EVA Air and log in using the ticket number, middle and last name. Then click on seat selection and choose your favorite seat from the available options.
Can I select my seat on EVA Air at the airport counter?
Yes, you can select your seat on EVA Air at the airport check-in counter. Usually, the staff at the check-in counter randomly assigns a seat to the passenger. However, if you have any seat preferences, request them to allot your preferred seat. Based on the availability of the seat, the staff will assign you a seat.
What is the fee structure of EVA Air for choosing a seat?
The fee structure of EVA Air seat selection depends on the class of travel and the flight route. For short-haul flights, the seat selection fee is $60 for purchasing Extra Legroom Seats, and for long-haul flights, it is $200. Mostly all the seats in Premium Economy class are complimentary. The general seat selection fee for the Economy class on EVA Air can range between $20 to $200.
Can I Approach EVA Air Customer Service for selecting a seat?
Passengers can request the customer service executives of EVA Air regarding seat selection. You can call EVA Air customer service at 1 (800) 695-1188 during office hours. If you want to consider contacting other ways, you can chat or download their mobile app to communicate with the customer service team to select a seat.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide