When you are booking the Virgin Australia seat selection then for, here are all the Virgin Australia Seat Selection policy that you need to know and then making the booking; below are the following that are mentioned:-
- Within 3 hours of your scheduled departure, you can select the seat according to your preferences without any charges, depending on seat availability.
- The fees for seat selection are non-transferable and can not be used for any other services.
- You can easily select basic economy, premium economy, and first-class seats without any charges, and you must pay extra charges for the premium seat.
- There are seat selection charges between $100 to $700, depending on the seat type, airline, timing, destination, and many more.
How can I Select my seat on Virgin Australia Flight?
If you want to know the process to select your seat on a Virgin Australia flight, then for that, below are the following all the details that are mentioned and follow them:-
- Firstly, you must visit the homepage of Virgin Australia and then provide the details to access the account, like flight booking, date, and no. of passengers.
- Now, choose the flight and start searching for a seat, and you will see all the seats available on the flight.
- Then, select the seat, follow all the instructions, and confirm it.
- After that, you must navigate to the make payment options and pay all the charges that apply with an extra charge.
- Finally, you will receive confirmation messages in your number or email ID.
Can I Choose my seat at the Virgin Australia Airport Counter?
Yes, you can choose your seat at the Virgin Australia airport counter, and that seat selection is for the remaining 48 hours. When you check in for the airport, there is a process that you need to follow and a limited period, and within that time, if you select the seat, then there are no charges, and if you fail to do so, you pay the extra charges.
What charges do I have to pay for seat selection on Virgin Australia?
To get to know about the charges that you need to pay for seat selection on Virgin Australia then for that here are the following details that are mentioned:-
- If you are selecting the standard seat, then there are no charges.
- The charges that you need to pay for seat selection are from $25 to $100.
- You can also select a seat free of cost if you are an economy classic and economy delight the customer.
How do I contact Virgin Australia for Seat Selection?
If you want to contact Virgin Australia for seat selection, then you need to get their official contact number, and below are the following that are mentioned:-
Initially, access the official site of Virgin Australia and then guide to the Contact Us tab, where you must start exploring the authorized contact number; when you reach that, dial +1 855 253-8021. Then, you get in touch with virtual services that assist you in providing instructions to connect with an actual representative and resolve the issues that appear.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide