For a seat selection on Vistara Airlines, there are specific rules and regulations you might go through to choose seats and complete the process. To get the process done smoothly, you can get to read through the guidelines:
- Go through the seat selection through the online or call process well before time to get a seat choice.
- The seat choice process is primarily dependent on seat availability.
- International and domestic seats have different costs. Pay different for each and avail of the seat.
- The seat selection process can be done up to 4 hours before departure.
- Vistara’s seat can be free with an elite or premium booking.
- With travel credits and miles, you can get a free seat selection. Only the credits and miles shall be charged.
How do I choose a seat on Vistara?
You can very easily choose a seat of choice through the online process by going through the seat steps as follows:
- Get on to Vistara Airline’s official website, www.airvistara.com.
- From the manage booking option, retrieve the booking using the booking reference number of the passenger and their last name.
- Then, from the booking summary page, choose the select seat option from the menu list and proceed through the process.
- You will be forwarded to Vistara’s seat map. Choose a preferred seat and make the payment for it, if required.
- Once confirmed, you shall receive an email to the registered email address.
Besides choosing a seat through the online process, you can also get to go through the call process. You can dial 1 480 44 35249 and go through the Vistara seat selection process with the help of an executive who will help you. Or you might even choose to email them at their official email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, so that you can place a request, and the airline shall thus get back with a solution.
Is Vistara seat selection free?
For a premium or elite class booking, the seat selection is free. However, if your booking is in economy class, you might have to pay the seat selection cost. Also, you can go through the process with an executive from Vistara Airlines to avail yourself of an accessible seat.
Can I select my seat on Vistara at the airport counter?
Yes, you can choose to visit the airport counter of Vistara Airlines and then choose a seat on the airline. This might cost you a zero fee if possible and henceforth requested. And if you don’t, you can get a free seat while getting the check-in done.
What Fees do I have to pay for seat selection on Vistara?
You can book a Vistara Airlines seat without ticket cost if you agree to the accessible seat policy. Other than that, you can go through the seat selection by paying the charges as follows:
- Emergency exit row seats cost from $30 to $40
- Seats in the preferred zone charge $20 to $$25
- Standard seats cost between $10 to $15.
Read More About:
- Cheapest Weekdays Guide to Book Flight on Qatar Airways
- Southwest Airlines Boise (BOI) Phone Number - Terminal Guide
- ITA Airways Flight Cancellation Terms, | Fees you Pay | Ways
- How do I Communicate with Air France Customer Service Team?
- Eva Air Business Class Upgrade Process | Charges | Terms
- United Airlines Multi City Flight Booking Process & Benefits
- How do I Reach Thai Airways Customer Service For Reservations?
- How to make Contact with Tap Air Portugal Customer Executive?
- American Airlines Multi City Flight Booking & When Can I Book
- Southwest Airlines BHX Airport Birmingham, Alabama Guide